Associate in Applied Science Degree
How do I earn an Associate's Degree in Water/Wastewater from Mountain
Empire Community College?
- Apply for admission
to Mountain Empire Community College. (This has the application for admission and finanacial aid packets available.)
- Submit documentation of previous education, licenses and/or
work experience which could be certified towards your degree (i.e.:
water/wastewater licenses, college credits and/or degrees through Official Transcript,etc.)
- Take Math and English Placement Tests if needed.
- Discuss with a college
advisor the classes needed toward the degree.
- Pay for classes by cash, check, credit card, or letter of intent from employer.
- Register for classes.
- Complete all necessary class work (questions, labs, projects,
field trips, and exams) for each course.
- Apply for graduation.
- Earn your Associate's Degree from Mountain Empire Community
A minimum of 17 hours must be taken from Mountain
Empire Community College. Other credits may transfer from an accredited
university, college, community college or distance learning course.